Lady “Day-of” Coordination
LADY “Day-of” Coordination
(Starts 3 weeks prior to wedding)
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
NOT AVAILABLE HOLIDAYS, HOLIDAY WEEKENDS OR DURING PEAK WEDDING SEASON MONTHS!
Leave the wedding day stress in the hands of an expert!
This package is perfect for the bride who has the desire, time & enthusiasm to do the planning herself but needs an event professional to tie up the loss ends and manage the “Day Of” details.
Lady Day-of Package Includes:
- Initial Logistics Meeting (At the beginning of the planning process!)
- Logistics Review Meeting (3-weeks prior to the wedding)
- Final Review Meeting (7-10 Days prior to wedding)
Onsite Staff Coverage
- Lead Coordinator (Keli Christenson) to facilitate & orchestrate the Rehearsal with the bridal party & family so that everyone is comfortable and knows where they need to be on the wedding day
DAY-OF THE WEDDING STAFF COVERAGE
- Lead Coordinator (Keli Christenson) will arrive on-site a minimum of 2.5 hours before ceremony start time to oversee the set-up and to provide up to 8-hours of on-site event management. Additional time may be required or needed and will be charged at an additional fee outlined in final Agreement
- (1) One Set-up Supervisor for up to 6-hours to assist with set-up and coordination needs. Additional time may be required or needed and will be charged at an additional fee outlined in final Agreement
- Additional staff may be required at an additional charge (details outlined in final agreement).
The Day-Of The Wedding – Coordinator Responsibilities
Includes up to 8-hours of onsite coverage by Lead Coordinator (Keli Christenson). Starting a minimum of 2.5 hours before ceremony start time. Additional time may be required and charged separately.
- Act as the liaison & main point person between client and all vendors throughout the entire event.
- Lead Coordinator will be onsite and available to the client 2.5 hours prior to the ceremony start time, to oversee set-up and overall event management.
- Orchestrate the day’s events (ceremony, cocktail reception, dinner reception) to make sure everything is aligned with the master timeline.
- Advise the client & bridal party on events throughout the day, which enables the client to enjoy the day not having to worry about when and where to be somewhere.
- Supervise vendor load-in, set-up, deliveries, and teardown.
- Ensure that all the items discussed in terms of design are executed. Those items are in place as previous discussed and that the overall desired look & feel are achieved based on those previous discussions.
- Troubleshoot throughout the event and be available at all times to the bride and groom to ensure a stress-free and enjoyable event.
Pre-Ceremony & Ceremony Coordinator Responsibilities
- Check the entire ceremony set-up and confirm that the florals and all ceremony items (guest book, pen, programs, gift table, VIP assigned seating, and special décor) are correctly in place.
- Provide set-up details and checklist of items to Coordinator team members.
- Reserve seating for immediate family and/or specific seating requested by client.
- Greet Officiant and coordinate details surrounding the signing of the Marriage License.
- Confirm the Officiant has proper A/V equipment, run sound check prior to the ceremony.
- Meet with the DJ/Musician(s) prior to ceremony for review of ceremony music logistics. (Processional, Recessional, Timing and Cues) and confirm sound system is working properly.
- Distribute and pin on all personal florals to appropriate individuals.
- Confirm possession of the rings and Marriage License prior to the ceremony.
- Coordinate with the photographer and videographer to make sure detail photos are taken.
- Distribute petal cones, bubbles, etc. to guests for the recessional.
- Instruct Ushers on VIP seating.
- Close off entrances to the ceremony aisle.
- Line up the family and bridal party for the processional to begin.
- Cue the Officiant, Musicians, Family and Bridal Party to ensure seamless ceremony timing.
- After the Ceremony concludes, direct bridal party to an area off to the side away from guests so that the guests proceed to Cocktail Reception while Bridal Party and Immediate Family take photos at ceremony site (once clear of guests).
- Coordinator & Venue Staff to greet the Bride & Groom, Bridal Party and Immediate Family with beverages for celebratory toast (if client has included in venue package).
- Coordinator staff to direct guests to the cocktail area.
- Coordinator staff to assist guests with finding their escort-cards.
- Coordinator staff to collect all ceremony and personal items for safekeeping and escort bellman to designated secure location.
Cocktail Hour – Coordinator Responsibilities
- Manage set-up of the cocktail reception, confirm correct placement of the tables, chairs, bars, escort-card table, etc.
- Place specialty linens on tables (if applicable).
- Arrange the escort-cards on the table (Alpha order for guests to find easily).
- Have coordinator staff accompany bellman with all wedding gifts, envelopes.
Reception – Coordinator Responsibilities
- Direct room set-up, confirm floor plans, ensure table numbers are correctly placed within the room, put out favors, menus, candles, cake knife, toasting glasses, place-cards, and insure that head table VIP seating and other miscellaneous items are all correct and set-up.
- Oversee transfer of all items from the ceremony to reception (Florals, guestbook, etc.).
- Confirm the number of chairs and table settings at each table prior to the doors being opened for reception.
- Ensure delivery of all rental items to the reception and lounge (if applicable).
- Review the final BEO (Banquet Event Order) with the captain of the event.
- Confirm that the bride’s comfortable shoes and purse are placed at her table.
- Greet guests and direct them to their tables.
- Line-up and coordinate the bridal party for the Grand Entrance.
- Cue bride and groom and other members of the bridal party & family to events throughout i.e.: grand entrance, toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc.
- Pack up all personal items, gifts, cake knife, champagne flutes, cake topper, etc. and bring them to the designated location or person (usually bridal suite).
- Have a coordinator staff accompany bellman with all personal items to designated location.
- At the end of the night ensure all rentals & décor items are picked-up by the vendors.
- If the bride and groom are staying at the same venue as the reception, I will provide the finishing touch of decorating the bridal suite.